Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July Nails!

Hey guys sorry for the late post with my nails. I'm just gonna have the pictures of individual nails not much to say, hope you had a great Fourth of July though!


 sorry I took pictures after wearing it all yesterday so it's chipped.. idk how it chipped back there but it did :/










 the colors I used (left to right) were, sephora Myrtille L34, Essie Aruba Blue, Milani Gems, Essie After Sex, and then Sephora's it-girl L25. OH and the base is Essie's Blanc! That is my go to white, does anybody have a better suggestion? I love all of these polishes, the sephora's are like one coat if you use them for a full mani and aruba blue and after sex have a very similar finish and I really love them. I used my Milani Gems instead of Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday because I like to use it for fun mani's instead of wasting my Happy Birthday.


This was just a fun mani nothing special nor spectacular but I hope you enjoy it :) I just used a simple nail art brush, and my dotting tools to move and decorate my nails. If you have any questions feel free to comment below, tweet me {@positvpolished} or email me at positivelypolished@hotmail.com :)

2 comments: