Saturday, August 6, 2011

Milani Dress Maker Dupe?! CHANEL JADE

Hey guys this is sort of a random post but I know everybody loves the coveted Chanel Jade color and when the Milani (dress maker) dupe came out everybody wanted a bottle for themselves. I was luckily able to find one bottle (after much scavenging), however I know some weren't as lucky so I had a Brazilian polish I bought a while back that is very similar. It is called Colorama Absinto.  I thought it would be a dupe, but not quite- BUT I'm sure this is a good way to kill those lemmings! So read on and this is sort of a comparison between the both for those Brazilian readers as well! 

Look what happened to my Milani bottle! I hate when this happens! Am I the only one? Don't worry I fixed it though

one coat of each color.... (except for ring finger that's two coats, sorry!)
index: milani dress maker
middle: colorama absinto
ring: milani dress maker
pinky: colorama absinto

 difference between brushes: I like them both personally










two coats:
index: milani dress maker
middle: colorama absinto
ring: milani dress maker
pinky: colorama absinto








No comments:

Post a Comment