Saturday, June 25, 2011

Essie Fair Game

God bless Essie! I know so many people think OPI is a million times better than Essie... but I'm not sure why Essie has a special place in my heart. OPI does have more colors but when Essie does new colors, they really do them well.
This was two thin coats and it flooded my cuticles a little but but that was nothing minor clean up couldn't fix. I really love this color, I don't know whether steel grey/green is a term...but heck, it is now! Some people are saying its a grey, but for me it definitly has some green tones in it, I'm not sure if you can tell in my pictures. It's really pretty and it has way more depth in person. It dries super quickly too! Yes it's sort of frosty but I really like this and I don't know why. I heard it is very similar (NOT DUPE) to Lancome Le Gris L'Wren Scott too.


xoxo, Sabrina

2 comments: