Sunday, June 26, 2011

Navy Jelly Unamed Franken

Hey guys!



"Cannot tell from the bottle what your Franken is...a black with some glitter holo? Sure you are more creative than that. So sorry, don't have any suggestions. Need a better look see...but some do float through my mind...like if you want a really catchy oddball name - like Get Me Out of Jail - or if you want a more normal name like Night out Howling come to mind."
-By beachgal on 6/25/11


So as I always say, I DO READ YOUR COMMENTS. And I take them into consideration, so here are swatches of the polish...maybe more inspiration for names?? It is actually a navy[dark blue] jelly color with rainbow glitters in it. Hope you like it! As always you can click on the pictures to get a better look and if you have any suggestions feel free to leave a comment, send me an email [positivelypolished@hotmail.com], or tweet me! [@positivpolished]


one coat of polish:
obviously its a jelly and it was a little goopy im still working on that. This was two coats and now that I look back I probably should've done three coats. sorry :/









I got this at the nail supply and I really like it especially for my topcoat when i use it so much I only have the last bit and this holds it tilted for me. I personally like this better than the silly putty trick because silly putty sticks to everything and ruins things for me.




1 comment: