Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random Polish and Frankens

Hi guys! Well since I haven't gotten any suggestions really this is another random post with some cool polishes I have and some frankens I've made, no swatches this time just bottle pictures but maybe I'll get some suggestions soon?? :) By the way in all these pictures I am wearing Deborah Lippmann's "Call Me Irresponsible"

This is a Chinese Sephora Polish my friend brought me from China! I just took pictures of the bottle so you could see how the tags are different and stuff


These are just a bunch of my frankens, if you would like me to swatch these please give me feed back!





I've also been able to aquire a few special polishes! China Glaze's "Channelesque", and Chanel's "Black Pearl" and "Paradoxal". If you are interested in China Glaze's Channelesque I might be able to find some more, just email me at positivelypolished@hotmail.com for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment