Sunday, June 12, 2011

HAUL

Hey guys I just did a huge haul so I decided I should just post some pictures....
above in order from left to right; turquoise shatter, blue shatter, navy shatter, I Juggle...Men, Go on Green!
Zoya's Rica and Jaime
some extra supplies like a little thing to put acetone for clean up and some dotting tools
I didn't get everything from here but this is a great nail supply with a really good discount. Essie and OPI are like 4 dollars.
NOW I HAVE ALL THE SHATTERSS!!!!
above left to right: borrowed and blue, Smooth Sailing, Fair Game, Steel-ing the scene, Absolutely Shore
Zoya's Mod Mattes Mini collection and some color spoons


My friend knew I wanted these colors for a long time and it was so sweet of her to get them for me.

above: zoya color spoons, Sofia, Renee, Breezi, and Jules


Hope you enjoyed the post! If you have any comments or questions, you can comment below, tweet me (positvpolished) or email me (positivelypolished@hotmail.com)


xoxo,
Sabrina
postivelypolished

2 comments:

  1. Fab haul!

    Why, oh why can't we have beauty supply places like that around here? I would live there! lol

    ReplyDelete