Friday, June 24, 2011

Random NOTD

Hi guys, sorry again... man have I been slacking but I have a few random polishes to show you. I just came back from vacation, and these are some of my manicures and my friends, unfortunately I honestly forgot to take pictures which was such a shame because I did do so many manicures but here are some that I was able to single out that I thought you may enjoy. These are cropped out of candid pictures, I guess you get some in action shots of these colors and what they look like in the sunlight.
Good news is I have recently gone on another haul so I will have swatches for you and maybe some fun combos very soon.


SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE SALON MANICURE (TRACY REESE) ~BARRACUDA
this was two coats with seche vite top coat, and although I'm not a fan of the brush, it wasn't terrible and application was pretty good despite their wonky brush. I know we were at the beach and my friend had this color on for a good 3 days at the very least.





barracuda bottle picture from HERE

SALLY HANSEN HARD as NAILS XTREME WEAR~ MINT SORBET
this was two coats with seche vite top coat, I love love love this color, I mean I cannot get over minty greens and light blues. The application was DREAMY, I'm talking like slides on and wears pretty well. Same as my other friend she had it on for about 3 days with very little chip or wear.










BOTH POLISHES
now for those of you who would think these polishes were similar here they are side by side, and you can obviously see the difference, considering one is a light/sky blue [barracuda] and the other is a mint green [mint sorbet]. In each of the following pictures Barracuda is shown on the left and Mint Sorbet is shown on the right.




this is a brazilian polish I got a while back...
AREZZO NAIL~ RED FLUOR
I thought this would be like a neon red, how it shows up in most of these pictures, but in real life it showed up to be more of a neon orange. Although the color wasn't what i expected the application was surprisingly wonderful, and that made that color all the more worth it. I also wore this color for about four days,and I had one chip! AMAZING. Also this was two medium coats, which is .... magical for a jelly neon! So although it wasn't what I initially planned I still fell in love with this polish.
most true to life picture:





true to life:

CHINA GLAZE~ LEMON FIZZ
this was two coats with seche vite top coat. I love this color, its a beautiful pastel that's pretty easy to work with and it's always so pretty! I don't have any more pictures but I'm sure you guys have seen this color plenty, it's pretty basic.
OPI~ WHAT'S WITH THE CATTITUDE
this was two coats with seche vite top coat. Old color, still one of my favorites, I just can't get over how pretty this blue is.


I'm sorry about all of these random posts, but I hope you enjoy it anyways. As always please feel free to shoot me an email at positivelypolished@hotmail.com and/or comment with suggestions, complaints, or just to talk to me! Thanks for following, you guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment