Sunday, June 12, 2011

OPI NOT LIKE THE MOVIES SWATCHES AND REVIEW

I absolutely adored this color, I only have the mini and I regret not getting the full bottle. It is duochromey beautifulness. It has little flecks in it and everything, sorry if it's not visible in my pictures. I wore this because last night I went to the Katy Perry concert, and it was AH-MA-ZING.... literally I always liked her but she was phenomenal.
I'm pretty sure I did three VERY THIN coats, although I could have gotten away with two. The formula went on like butter and I had to do very little clean up. I can't get over this color!! It looks different depending on the lighting and the angle that you look at it.




sorry for the tip/edge wear!

God I really hate how OPI doesn't label their mini bottles! :/

If you liked this color or any other color from the Katy Perry collection of OPI shoot me an email (positivelypolished@hotmail.com), comment, or tweet me (positivpolished)! Also do all that for any suggestions, or questions :)


xoxo,
sabrina
postivelypolished

No comments:

Post a Comment