Sunday, June 26, 2011

Polka Dots!

Hiya!


First off I did two coats of Essie's Blanc as a base, then I used a dotting tool to do different color dots on each of my nails. I used four mini H&M colors (Neon Lilac, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow, and Neon Pink), Essie's Pretty Edgy, and OPI's Ogre-the-Top Blue for the Polka Dots on the nails. I also put a coat of Poshe top coat afterwards.
I purchased the dotting tools at a local nail supply but I'm pretty sure you can purchase a similar set at the Born Pretty website [link for dotting tools here]. They are super easy to use and more convenient than a tooth pick in my opinion, although that works as well. If you guys like the manicure and would be interested in a tutorial (even though this is a super easy mani) just tell me in the comments, or tweet/email me {@positivpolished or positivelypolished@hotmail.com}.
Also I'm not sure if you guys read this before or have noticed that I've been editing my pictures (as in cropping them for better quality) and taking my pictures in different lightings. Tell me if you guys like this better and if you guys have any ideas for me. Thumbs up or thumbs down? or ehh..in between whatever.


suplies I used:




Up Close Pictures of Each Nail: For even more detail click on the pictures.











Hope you enjoyed the manicure! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions you can comment below, tweet me [@positivpolished] or email me [positivelypolished@hotmail.com]


xoxo,
Sabrina

3 comments: